By John Joseph Ogola
99 in stock
Business Law covers the commercial law of Kenya with an Introduction to the Kenya Legal System. It provides the knowledge required by students sitting business law examination and people who have an interest in business. It takes into account important changes introduced into the Kenya Legal System up to June 1999.This Business Law textbook is:
- Ideal for candidates preparing for CPA, CPS and other professional examinations.
- Useful for first year university students working towards Bachelor of Law and Bachelor of Commerce degrees.
- An invaluable source of knowledge for business people. One of the most Up-to-date sources of hands-on information on general principles of law and business law.
Useful for everyone with an interest in law and an appreciation of the judicial reasoning process as provided in the text by giving:
- relevant rules in a clear and precise manner
- an appendix of 101 cases
- comprehensive index and table of cases.