Modern Economics by Robert Mudida
98 in stock
Modern economics tackles economic concepts and current issues and trends with exceptional rigour, logical flow of topics and an attractive language and style, making the subject interesting and easy to understand. It contains up-to- date examples and statistics to enable the reader to appreciate how economic concepts apply to the real world. One of the key strengths of Modern Economics is that it adequately and effectively covers the study of microeconomics and macroeconomics while keeping the developing country context very much in focus. The practice questions at the end of each chapter provide the reader with an opportunity to test his or her understanding of key concepts considered in each chapter. A comprehensive subject index is provided for ease of reference.
This book will be useful to
• Students pursuing C.P.A. and C.P.S. examinations in economics.
• Students pursuing examinations for other professional bodies, for example, in banking and finance.
• First year university students pursuing courses in microeconomics and macroeconomics, both for those specialising in economics and for those taking economics as one of their courses.
• Students pursuing applied courses in economics, for example, in international economics, money and banking or economic development in the later years at the University.
• The general reader with little or no background in economics who wants to understand current domestic and global issues in economics.