Excel In Business Studies: A Complete KCSE Revision Guide
Excel in Business Studies has been developed to enhance students’ understanding of Business Studies as they prepare for their end of course examination in business studies. It creatively covers the entire content of the business studies KCSE syllabus.
100 in stock
Excel in Business Studies
• is presented in simple and straightforward language.
• is intended to assist the candidates undertake effective revision of the whole course. The book has been prepared keeping all the topic objectives in focus.
• contains adequate examples and illustrations aimed at enabling the candidate to grasp the points with ease.
• includes questions at the end of each chapter for practice and review.
• contains a chapter on how to tackle KCSE Business studies examination questions in order to excel.
• has sample papers and answers.
The text is mainly intended for KCSE Business Studies candidates as per KNEC requirements but can also be used for study, review and revising throughout the business studies course. Students enrolled for business studies courses with other examinations will also find the text extremely useful. The book has however avoided sophisticated theories which can be studied at more advanced levels.
Excel in Business Studies has been authored by teachers with vast experience in teaching business studies and related subjects such as commerce, economics, accounting and office practice at secondary school level with remarkable success. Their wealth of experience both in curriculum implementation and evaluation in business studies makes Excel in Business Studies, a great learning and revision book.
We invite you to use Excel in Business Studies and let it work for you!