Excel in Maths: Complete KCPE Guide
By Francis Njagi, Simon Njoroge, Andrew Gatonye
Excel in Mathematics is a new KCPE revision book which has been developed to guide pupils and the teachers prepare for the end of primary course examination in mathematics.
Some of the outstanding features in Excel in Mathematics include:
• Logical development of all concepts and skills covered in the KCPE mathematics paper.
• Simple and clear instructions to enable pupils to work alone or with minimum supervision.
• Emphasis on practical and problem-solving techniques that enable pupils to easily understand how to work out mathematical problems using various approaches.
• Adequate assessment including Test papers and Model KCPE papers to enable prepare candidates for the end of course examination.
- Answers containing accurate answers to all the questions.
In Excel in Mathematics KCPE candidates and other pupils are encouraged to show the working when answering questions so as to enhance their problem-solving techniques.
Excel in Mathematics has been developed by authors who have taught in primary schools and teacher training colleges for many years. Apart from being experienced examiners in mathematics, the writers have also been extensively involved in curriculum development and in-service courses for teaching and learning mathematics.